Fraternities and Sororities
Fraternity and Sorority Life makes up 20 percent of undergraduate students. That’s a lot of students who are committed to learning, leading, and friendship that will last long after college.
Virginia Tech’s fraternity and sorority community is large and diverse. Nearly 5,000 students participate in Fraternity and Sorority Life.
According to research, fraternity and sorority members agree that:
- They have professors who care about them and make them excited to learn.
- They’re thriving in all areas of well-being.
- They had an internship or job where they applied their learning.
- They’re extremely involved in extracurriculars.
- They have a higher emotional attachment to Virginia Tech as alumni.
- They feel more prepared for life after college.